Would you like a Cigar?

Enjoying a Camacho Corojo this fine afternoon

FC4C35FE-CCC3-4DE8-A2AE-FD3D4847111F.jpeg

Got an early start to the weekend too - Punch Gran Puro

Punch Gran Puro.jpg

La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor

So my last post I had problems with the cap falling off. I rubbed just a little scotch on this cap a few minutes clipping and it worked just fine.

Paired it with a 12 year Glenlivet which turned out not to be the best match. Maybe a sweet bourbon or stout would have been better

The first inch was moderate pepper which is normally not my favorite, but this clearly a premium cigar. The 2nd inch gave way to a bit of a chocolate flavor. The 3rd in and beyond went to all hay / grass which was very surprising for what I believe to be a fairly heavy cigar.

This thing is a very slow burner. 90 minutes in and I was not even halfway through. Heavy smoke but it did need frequent relights (very damp out and raining so that comes into play)

This is def one I would consider having around a stick around to share, but for now I will continue the search for my favorite premium. Don't get me wrong, very clearly uber high quality and I did enjoy it
IMG_20200412_1939365.jpg

Last edited:
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor

So my last post I had problems with the cap falling off. I rubbed just a little scotch on this cap a few minutes clipping and it worked just fine.

Paired it with a 12 year Glenlivet which turned out not to be the best match. Maybe a sweet bourbon or stout would have been better

The first inch was moderate pepper which is normally not my favorite, but this clearly a premium cigar. The 2nd inch gave way to a bit of a chocolate flavor. The 3rd in and beyond went to all hay / grass which was very surprising for what I believe to be a fairly heavy cigar.

This thing is a very slow burner. 90 minutes in and I was not even halfway through. Heavy smoke but it did need frequent relights (very damp out and raining so that comes into play)

This is def one I would consider having around a stick around to share, but for now I will continue the search for my favorite premium. Don't get me wrong, very clearly uber high quality and I did enjoy it
View attachment 341690
Smoked a bunch of those. A very good stick, with a 95 rating.

5 Vegas Apotheosis Maduro. Limited release. The 5 Vegas line has some good smokes for the budget minded enthusiast. Cigars International offers good deals & discounts occasionally.
20200415_164721.jpeg

Last edited:
My brother bought these from the Cohiba factory at a fraction of the price and they were delicious.

Absolutely one of the finest cigars made! Jealous my friend. Real jealous!

View attachment 337231

I have smoked quite a few boxes of Partagas D #4’s and they are truly one of the great Cubans.

In fact, I have a dozen or so in the humidor now. :)

For some strange reason, I have not been receiving notifications on this thread. This is what I've smoked lately:

AVO Nicaraguan, AVO Fogata, Camacho Rum Barrel Aged, and 6 year Barrel Aged, Cuban Hoyo de Monterrey, and my favorite Oliva V Melanio.

AVO NIC.jpg
AVO.jpg
CAM RUM BARREL AGED.jpg
CAMA BARREL AGED.jpg
HOYO CUBAN.jpg

OLIVA M.jpg

I’m spending my Friday evening in Coronaville with a “FLOR DE LAS ANTILLAS - MADURO My Father Cigars” and a glass of Brandy. I dig it.
38C75823-1F87-4554-8996-549800E53E30.jpeg

@Browning325, sir that is one beautiful ashtray. I'm full of good envy. Congrats!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

@Brent in Az, yes sir I've been. Being locked up doesn't leave much to do but to sit outside and smoke good cigars. (y)(y)

Perfect after lunch cigar after a successful morning turkey hunting...

IMG_5949.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonathanG

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.