Would you like a Cigar?

My local cigar shop has gotten out of control with price increases. I'm going back to more orders with cigar page.
I buy these bundles of Maduros, Habanos, and Connecticut's, of Nicauraguan overruns. Lots of bang for the buck.

IMG_20260519_160823596_HDR.jpg
 
That is what I smoke on the golf course :ROFLMAO:
 
I don't know what's going on with Arturo Fuente, but damn, they have really jacked up prices on their cigar line over the last year or so. Big Increases.
View attachment 767275
I know a lot of the cigar world talked about tariffs and I think hiked them up ..even though I don’t believe they had to pay them.
I’ve noticed a lot of brands like you said have really gone up. I’ve been trying different things out and I try to stop at shops around the country when I can and support my local shops.. but I’m like you the online pricing and selection just is usually a lot better deal
 
All cigars have gone up, some more than others.

I am also enjoying a cigar while it’s raining here in GA. Much needed rain.

IMG_8449.jpeg
 
Padron have stayed at a good price for quality. And aj and a lot of the Garcia family brands are still well priced especially there sampler packs.

if any of yall ever head to Florida and yall make a trip to Amelia island there’s a nice little shop. real layed back called the water wheel. It’s by the ritz and Omni hotels. Great selection and very good prices hit me up and let’s have a smoke
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,357
Messages
1,574,072
Members
169,895
Latest member
PatriceWal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top