Would you like a Cigar?

Graycliff 30 Year Vintage Reserve and my favorite author.
IMG_4114.jpeg
 
Well my mother continues to spoil me. Or like I tell my friends in a jokingly manner. My mom is spending my inheritance money one cigar at a time. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_4775.jpeg
 
Above is my leopard from a couple of years ago, and now residing in my TV room. Below the mount is an original piece of art of various types of cigar cutters that a late friend’s wife gifted me after his passing. Both pieces are very special!
 
WhatsApp Image 2025-05-04 at 12.45.58_a5016f7d.jpg

Although @DWB is 3 hours away I couldn't let him have all the fun on his own.
First time smoking a cigar on my own without company.
 
I'd like to pass on something in regard to cutting or punching cigars. Ever since I discovered the V Cutter, seem like the angels were singing. Never went back to cutting cigars the regular way. If you have a chance, try and come and let me know what you think. (y)
 
I'd like to pass on something in regard to cutting or punching cigars. Ever since I discovered the V Cutter, seem like the angels were singing. Never went back to cutting cigars the regular way. If you have a chance, try and come and let me know what you think. (y)
I agree! The V cut is life changing!
 
I'd like to pass on something in regard to cutting or punching cigars. Ever since I discovered the V Cutter, seem like the angels were singing. Never went back to cutting cigars the regular way. If you have a chance, try and come and let me know what you think. (y)
Do you have a recommendation for a v cutter? Thanks
 
I bought the ones I have from Amazon and they have worked perfectly and they are about two plus years old.

IMG_4815.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,857
Members
169,039
Latest member
MoisesVasq
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top