Would you like a Cigar?

I don't have a clue, that is why I am asking.
Can one find authentic Cohibas in South Africa? Last time I had one was while in Belize with the army 1992.

They are there @Spearhead, but as with any attempt at Cuban, beware of counterfeits, and don’t look for a bargain as true Cubans in SA carry a premium price tag. A reputable vendor from your PH or someone else you trust is a good start. A “good deal” or “deal to good to be true” price is something to be wary of. Scams everywhere. Good luck.
 
Happy Wednesday brothers of the leaf. I am down to 18 days from retirement. Jun 30th is just around the corner. Excited and scared sh*t less, all at the same time. :ROFLMAO: Smoking a Padron 1926. :)

IMG_2288.jpeg
 
Atta boy Brent! Thought the heat might have driven you inside permanently!
Not as bad today at 103, but it's supposed to be 108 this weekend.
I'm sitting at the patio door, with a fan behind me. Gotta get creative during the summer inferno.
 
Happy Wednesday brothers of the leaf. I am down to 18 days from retirement. Jun 30th is just around the corner. Excited and scared sh*t less, all at the same time. :ROFLMAO: Smoking a Padron 1926. :)

Congratulations on your pending retirement. Your two biggest challenges will be prioritizing long-postponed activities, and convincing friends and family that "retired" does not mean you are available for activities that don't fit in with your plans.
 
Hit 110 today, and then the rain came. Talk about a humidity blast. It was so bad when I walked outside my glasses fogged up. It was brutal.
My hats off to you southern and eastern state boy's that can deal with the brutal summer humidity.

Cold beer and cigars, always makes things a little better.....LOL
 
Monsoon storm rolled in this afternoon with a fury. Got absolutely hammered with rain and wind. At least it cooled things off.

Starting out the late afternoon with an Esteban Carerrra - Soga Sixty, with beers followed by some BBQ later

IMG_20240622_170105180.jpg
 
We will keep an eye our for your report!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 503

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,505
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top