Would you like a Cigar?

Oliva series V, while getting ready for next storm coming through
B0E58C80-7CC8-40D2-ADAC-DD8F8A7299A8.jpeg
 
Looks cold :ROFLMAO:
 
It actually warmed up today, to a balmy 10*f, cigar was a welcome respite after having to replace the chain on the snowblower, haven’t found a good way of installing a master link with gloves on yet.
 
Ye, it’s supposed to warm up some, it’s been a pretty mild winter so far, I just got my snow machine out last week. Gotta fix my Mr. buddy heater to use out in the garage, my boss says no stogies in the house.
 
I've plowed three feet of snow this week and haven't enjoyed a cigar yet. Too cold in the garage let alone outside! Once we return to the 20s I'll definitely head out for a Romacraft.
 
Cold snap?....lol

It's been a crazy week, with lows in the high teens. Tonight, the low will be 19 degrees. :E Cold::E Cold: A bit nippy for Central Georgia. :ROFLMAO:
 
IMG_2108.JPG
IMG_2102.JPG
IMG_2103.JPG

Thank God for Global Warming. 2 degrees in Nashville? For real? Grabbing a cigar in 11*F with first world propane heater watching playoffs and wondering how cigar smokers in Wisconsin do it.
 
Before Covid destroyed my lungs, I would sit on the deck after dinner and have a Romeo and Julieta Real 1895 and a Cognac! Does not get much better than that to sit and listen to the birds, crickets and the rustle of the leaves in the breeze!
 
Before Covid destroyed my lungs, I would sit on the deck after dinner and have a Romeo and Julieta Real 1895 and a Cognac! Does not get much better than that to sit and listen to the birds, crickets and the rustle of the leaves in the breeze!
Have the lungs gotten any better for you, or is the damage permanent?
 
Have the lungs gotten any better for you, or is the damage permanent?
I have permanent damage and it also damaged my heart and I have documented cognitive impairment. Had to retire early from my job, 42 years as a RN and they did not want me to
injure a patient, the staff or me! So, now I am on disability!
 
I have permanent damage and it also damaged my heart and I have documented cognitive impairment. Had to retire early from my job, 42 years as a RN and they did not want me to
injure a patient, the staff or me! So, now I am on disability!
Sorry to hear that. Covid really did a number on some people.
I was lucky, as my Covid experience was relatively mild compared to most.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,277
Messages
1,570,380
Members
168,878
Latest member
ribilmeri1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top