Would you like a Cigar?

Caldwell, The King is Dead. Excellent smoke, specially if you cloud get them for $3.00 :ROFLMAO:

IMG_1516.jpeg
 
It’s a great evening in Middle Georgia :ROFLMAO: Montis by AJ Fernandez, and some Caldwell cigars (y)

IMG_1521.jpeg

IMG_1522.jpeg
 
Congratulations Mort, looks like a great choice for a happy occasion,stock some away, after all of the marriage hoopla you’ll be back to smoking white owls and swisher sweets for awhile.
 
Congratulations Mort, looks like a great choice for a happy occasion,stock some away, after all of the marriage hoopla you’ll be back to smoking white owls and swisher sweets for awhile.

So true, so true! But when I was a pup those White Owls seemed to do just fine. Maybe they will again. Not…..
 
I thought I’d give this a try tonight. I do like the pepper. Pretty full flavored. Picture coming….I’m not good at posting.
 
Last edited:
Drew Estate Factory smoke to pass the time while skinning.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3054.jpeg
    IMG_3054.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 133
Nice looking bar, I remember seeing some events on a show, they looked pretty classy, I think the show was called Cigar Vixen or something like that, it was about a good looking gal who traveled the world smoking cigars.
 
I saw these on a cigar buying trip in Amsterdam last month. €68 a stick. Yikes !
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3007.jpeg
    IMG_3007.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 130
I've seen those here in the US for about $55 a stick. I smoked one, and truthfully, I was not that impressed.
 
Speaking of Gurkha......lol.

Gurkha is holding an event at my local shop on the 23rd of this month.

Food, drink, raffle prizes, and deals.

They are raffling off this Gurkha home bar.

I'll post some pics of the event

View attachment 586049
View attachment 586050
View attachment 586051

Through a mutual friend, I met the owner of Ghurka when he had his office in Miami. He had a gun room with some beautiful and expensive guns. He gave me a box of cigar that came in a pelican case with a coin and a knife. He dsigned those cigars for the troops in the Sand Box. Great guy.
 
Through a mutual friend, I met the owner of Ghurka when he had his office in Miami. He had a gun room with some beautiful and expensive guns. He gave me a box of cigar that came in a pelican case with a coin and a knife. He dsigned those cigars for the troops in the Sand Box. Great guy.
One of the specials they have at this event is that travel humidor, knife, coin, and 20 cigars deal.
They sell that for about $200. He said he would discount it to $180 if I was interested.
 
That's not a bad price. I believe they use to sell for about $180 or so, and this was about 15 years ago if not longer.
 
Caldwell Spoon. Great $3.00 smoke, with strong notes of coffee & cocoa. (y)

IMG_1565.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,904
Members
169,870
Latest member
KristinF56
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top