Woodleigh rebuilding

Oh yes. It’s been known for a good while now and very glad to see it. They file a niche no one really knew how big it was until the fire. It’s a big deal. I’ve got money waiting…

I don't think Woodleigh ever made any statement advising they would not rebuild.
I believe it was always their intention to assess the situation, they have been working through this from the start, the decision was to refurbish the damaged equipment and return to production. They are making progress but do not know exactly when they will resume normal operations.

But with back orders and hoarder orders it may take some time to get our hands on them.

Great news!!. Need to buy a lifetime supply of .333cal and .500 bpe bullets.
Pays to do this with every rifle

few years ago I was warned to future proof myself, so I proceeded to grab at least 4-6 boxes of everything

I've been telling everybody who will listen to do same since

200 loaded and 200 as min on hand is good

The 333s are rare but I managed to grad a heap in 250 and 300

The 440grn BPE are handy little proj for the smaller 50s

If you get stuck let me know

Fantastic confirmation - I must admit I always thought a rebuild was on the cards - with big concerns like https://www.norma-ammunition.com/en-gb being involved I had felt that one way or another, they'd be both a will and a way. (Not saying that they have had anything to do with the renaissance, as I am sure Geoff and his crew on the ground are doing it with plenty of hard graft from their end) -

Pays to do this with every rifle

few years ago I was warned to future proof myself, so I proceeded to grab at least 4-6 boxes of everything

I've been telling everybody who will listen to do same since

200 loaded and 200 as min on hand is good

The 333s are rare but I managed to grad a heap in 250 and 300

The 440grn BPE are handy little proj for the smaller 50s

If you get stuck let me know
Thanks!.

I plan to get some 300 300grain .333cal bullets and equally in 440grain .500cal. I can use for practice downsized Sierra 250grain. Likewise cast bullets for the .500s.
Most of the guns I have does good with cast bullets. Only my .300 H&H .270Wea and the .333Jeffery are pretty much locked on jacket bullets.

Oh yes. It’s been known for a good while now and very glad to see it. They file a niche no one really knew how big it was until the fire. It’s a big deal. I’ve got money waiting…
Money waiting on my end as well! Three different calibers and counting...

Fantastic confirmation - I must admit I always thought a rebuild was on the cards - with big concerns like https://www.norma-ammunition.com/en-gb being involved I had felt that one way or another, they'd be both a will and a way. (Not saying that they have had anything to do with the renaissance, as I am sure Geoff and his crew on the ground are doing it with plenty of hard graft from their end) -

Pays not to listen to rumour

Woodleigh are a small family run business, when we visited them the crew was 3-4
As a black trady, it was an amazing set up to see, all the WW machines for proj manufacturing are intriguing

Sorry to resurrect the thread but anybody know how this is coming along? Getting low on 375 hydroshocks

Still nothing new on their website.

Things are marginally behind schedule. Some of the machinery is almost ready. In typical irony, progress has been badly interrupted by the NSW floods. Trying to keep the water from flooding the house and factory took priority over working on the machines. Likewise the floods played havoc with getting supplies in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noafrica4me

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you