Wolf Hunt

Lee M

AH elite
Joined
Jan 3, 2014
Messages
1,026
Reaction score
1,634
Media
92
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
South Africa, USA, Canada
Has anyone been on a successful wolf hunt or knows an outfitter that is well regarded in Canada? I’m interested in this for 2027/28. Thx!
 
Has anyone been on a successful wolf hunt or knows an outfitter that is well regarded in Canada? I’m interested in this for 2027/28. Thx!
I used to help an outfitter at the conventions who has a very successful hunt. Don't think I can put it up here. He was at the SCI and gave a talk on Canada Wednesday night. Will send you a PM.
 
Just went to Alberta and had an excellent trip, shot 2 big wolves, my guide is holding the first, hotel hunt, excellent restaurants in the evenings
IMG_2072.jpeg
IMG_0613.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,895
Members
170,459
Latest member
Roman96B66
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top