Wish me luck. Lioness with a bow!!!!!!!!

mudslinger

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, RMEF, NAHC. LSBA
Hunted
USA, New Zealand, South Africa
I am in the final planning/packing/shooting stages of my upcoming lioness hunt with a bow in Africa. This will be my third trip over the pond, but the first 2 were for plains game of which I have been fortunate enought to bring back 13 animals. I guess I decided to step off the deep end and go big with the thoughts of a lioness with a bow. I will be hunting with Harry Nel of African Arrow Safaris. Harry is based out of Ellisras in teh Limpopo, but we will be hunting lioness elsewhere, just not sure were. I trust Harry so I am not worried. I have been shooting extremely well and all my BH's (100 grain Smoke Ramcats, Quad Exodus and the new Gravedigger) are flying well. Not sure if this is going to be a spot and stalk affair or a bait and wait. Hopefully with luck I will have some internet service and can give updates as the hunt progresses. It sure has been hard sleeping at night knowing I fly out of Dallas on the 8th. Wish me luck!

Shoot straight!

i wish you well mudslinger ,spot and stalk would be one of the most exciting hunts imaginable
i cant wait for your sotry and pix
hunt well and be safe

Wishing you a great, successful and enjoyable hunt. Looking forward to your report and photos. Safe travels.

Have a great trip and take a bunch of photos!

Good luck, the 8th is not far off at all.

Not sure where we are hunting. Supposedly an 8 hour drive from J'oberg. I leave all that up to my PH, whom I trust without question.

Sounds like a fun hunt, Shoot straight and please try and keep us updated.

Good luck mudslinger, watch your back for dem bitches. Seriously, watch your back.

Good luck, keep safe !

Hope you have a great hunt!

Be one with the "Force" Young Mud! Get into a zone...focus on the task at hand. Best wishes my friend!

All the best Mudslinger. Another dream becoming reality. Pursuing a female lion with your bow is awesome, after all she is the apex hunter in the pack. Now it's your chance. Enjoy every minute. Can't wait to hear about your story.

hope your travelling is as much fun as your hunting mudslinga
once again hunt well and be safe
cant wait for some photos and the tale

Good luck on this adventure, we will eagerly awaiting the results. Is there any other animals on your hit list.

I am in the final planning/packing/shooting stages of my upcoming lioness hunt with a bow in Africa. This will be my third trip over the pond, but the first 2 were for plains game of which I have been fortunate enought to bring back 13 animals. I guess I decided to step off the deep end and go big with the thoughts of a lioness with a bow. I will be hunting with Harry Nel of African Arrow Safaris. Harry is based out of Ellisras in teh Limpopo, but we will be hunting lioness elsewhere, just not sure were. I trust Harry so I am not worried. I have been shooting extremely well and all my BH's (100 grain Smoke Ramcats, Quad Exodus and the new Gravedigger) are flying well. Not sure if this is going to be a spot and stalk affair or a bait and wait. Hopefully with luck I will have some internet service and can give updates as the hunt progresses. It sure has been hard sleeping at night knowing I fly out of Dallas on the 8th. Wish me luck!
Spot and stalk will be a thrilling hunt for sure! sounds like you are going to have an awesome time! Goodluck!

Any word on this hunt?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristyLak

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg