Winchester pre-64 Model 70 serial number 1 & serial number 2

Mr. Rahman, please PM me one week before your arrival. if i am in istanbul at that time i will be very happy to meet you.We can go and shoot my Heym 460 weatherby ..here are some pictures for you .
Cem Rona Irgin
Thank you so much for your beautiful offer . That is a magnificent looking rifle and l will be privileged to try it . However , l insist that l pay for the cost of any ammunition expended .
You own the rifle which l have always dreamed of shooting . I looked at the internet page of " Heym " just now . It would appear that they no longer manufacture bolt operation rifles in this goliath calibre any more . You must be very fortunate . Do you use 500 grain homogeneous metal bullets in yours ?

Cem Rona Irgin
Thank you so much for your beautiful offer . That is a magnificent looking rifle and l will be privileged to try it . However , l insist that l pay for the cost of any ammunition expended .
You own the rifle which l have always dreamed of shooting . I looked at the internet page of " Heym " just now . It would appear that they no longer manufacture bolt operation rifles in this goliath calibre any more . You must be very fortunate . Do you use 500 grain homogeneous metal bullets in yours ?
500 grain swift a-frame .. and you should know better not to ask for paying for the bullet costs :) in our tradition it does not work that way :)
these are the components .. averaging 2400 fps

IMG_2272.jpeg
IMG_2270.jpeg
IMG_2273.jpeg
IMG_2274.jpeg

500 grain swift a-frame .. and you should know better not to ask for paying for the bullet costs :) in our tradition it does not work that way :)

View attachment 315643 View attachment 315644 View attachment 315645 View attachment 315646
Cem Rona Ergin
You have a very big heart . In that case , l insist l pay for lunch . It is in our tradition to always thank those who do us a kindness . In your case , you are letting me fire a calibre which l have dreamt of firing for five decades .

Cem Rona Ergin
You have a very big heart . In that case , l insist l pay for lunch . It is in our tradition to always thank those who do us a kindness . In your case , you are letting me fire a calibre which l have dreamt of firing for five decades .

It will be my pleasure.. I hope I will be in Istanbul when you are there .. unfortunately it is almost impossible for me to know in advance .. but the odds are in our favor right now ..

Kawshik Rahman and Cem Rona Ergin, I only know the two of you through public and private communications on AH. If it works out that you guys can link up in Istanbul in February, I'm betting that you will get along like "two peas in a pod."

Kawshik Rahman and Cem Rona Ergin, I only know the two of you through public and private communications on AH. If it works out that you guys can link up in Istanbul in February, I'm betting that you will get along like "two peas in a pod."
Shootist43
That is the beauty of these forums . They turn hunters into friends. I will meet you as well when l come to the United States of America next year as soon as Hoss Delgado is free .

View attachment 315643 View attachment 315644 View attachment 315645 View attachment 315646
Cem roma
It is good to see your using Australian products to load your 460 Weatherby. The Bertram bullets are made in Seymour Australia by Bruce Bertram and the hogdon powders are actually ADI 2209 and exported to the USA.
Cheers mate
Bob
I have had the privilege if shooting a 460 in the weatherby Mark V an interesting but enjoyable experience.

Cem Rona Ergin
It is heartening to see such two fine gentleman respect each other's culture over a share experience. The world could surly learn from such respect.

Cem roma
It is good to see your using Australian products to load your 460 Weatherby. The Bertram bullets are made in Seymour Australia by Bruce Bertram and the hogdon powders are actually ADI 2209 and exported to the USA.
Cheers mate
Bob
I have had the privilege if shooting a 460 in the weatherby Mark V an interesting but enjoyable experience.

Bob ,
Sorry for late reply , I was traveling ..
Bertram has a very good reputation in SA ..
they say you can reload them at least 10 times easily . Very high quality brass ..
After visiting your country years ago , I have a lot of respect on some of the products that you manufacture and produce ..
one of them is your cotton seeds ..nothing but CSD seeds are used in my farm :))
Cheers mate
Cem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btcbuyerapp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,