Winchester in Chapuis?

BrianG

New member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Member of
NRA,SCI,DRSS
I have a Chapuis UGEX in 9.3x74R that shoots great with Norma ammo it was regulated wiith. Was wondering if anyone has tried the Winchester Super X ammo in this caliber. Haven't seen it around before, but now Cabelas has it for sale online now.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,939
Members
169,654
Latest member
Dickensuny
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top