Winchester Alaskan .375 H&H, Talley Rings, & Leupold Firedot $2,875

mdsalern

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
I might hate myself in the morning, but I have a Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H with Talley bases and QD rings, with a Leupold VX-5 2-10x42 CDS ZL2 Firedot scope for sale. $2875 shipped.

Great condition, but one small mark in the wood as seen in the last picture. Has less than half a box through it. Scope has not been sighted in, but irons harvested a hog this season.

IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg
IMG_5523.jpeg
IMG_5524.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I might hate myself in the morning,

Definitely going to hate yourself…

That’s a great PG rig and fine buffalo rifle… someone is going to be a happy buyer..

Nice rifle and setup

Very nice rifle and scope. GLWS.

Did this sell?

Any interest in selling the scope, rings and bases separately? If so, shoot me a PM with a price and we can discuss. If not, I completely understand wanting to keep the package together. Either way, GLWS

Not sure what year, but I’ll post the serial when I get home. I took the sticker off the barrel myself, so it had to be recent.

Sweet deal on the scope! Remember guys separate them to send em in down the road faster! Fatback great deal on scope and rings! I'll take them if you decide to part with them!

@charlieb, the scope, rings and bases are destined for a 416 Rem Mag I’m having built. I got the LH stock from another AH member, @Nevada Mike. Hope to have it later this year. If for some reason it doesn’t work out I’ll let you know.

Funny I'm literally building a 416 rem now, off a 375 classic action, I have a shop Flat Creek Precision and Tim Mcwhorter taught me this trade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristaGul

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.