Wilbur Smith

Love Wilbur Smith. Was told years ago you haven’t read African literature until you read Smith. I now have almost all of his books, but I keep going back and reading the Courtney and Ballyntine series. I love the historical African facts spread throughout his tale weaving. I have one of his books on my night stand now.
Agreed! Sadly for me I’ve been unable to find the two middle books in the Ballentyne series, Men of Men and Angels Weep. The Sunbird was a very good stand alone book I thought. Haven’t started the Egypt series yet although I have all but the last one.
 
Agreed! Sadly for me I’ve been unable to find the two middle books in the Ballentyne series, Men of Men and Angels Weep. The Sunbird was a very good stand alone book I thought. Haven’t started the Egypt series yet although I have all but the last one.

Let me look when I get home to see if I have those. More than happy to loan out if I do. Currently reading Birds of Prey again.
 
Agreed! Sadly for me I’ve been unable to find the two middle books in the Ballentyne series, Men of Men and Angels Weep. The Sunbird was a very good stand alone book I thought. Haven’t started the Egypt series yet although I have all but the last one.

Go to albris or abe books. You can find most stuff you are looking for. Both of these are available new or used as low as $.99

9780312940720.gif
9780312940737.gif
 

Attachments

  • alibris-logo.gif
    alibris-logo.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 235

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,595
Members
169,377
Latest member
CoralTyt26
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top