Why you should NEVER eat Lobster!

as soon as l seen it there I knew you put it there to bait me .....
ha ha ha
a trout to the fly ...........

Here in Alaska, many visitors catch crabs.

Velo, you guys got the real good ones up there. I have never had a chance to try them, but I understand the Dungeness crabs are some excellent eating.

Velo, you guys got the real good ones up there. I have never had a chance to try them, but I understand the Dungeness crabs are some excellent eating.

Hi Bsto270,

My comment was meant to be a play on the word crabs, as in the tiny communicable grievous parasite versus the much larger and edible oceanic type of "crabs".

But anyway, yes regarding Dungeness crab being a very fine delicacy, it is quite good.
Their shell is thick and they are not huge so, eating them is tedious but, generally worth the effort.

Red king crab here is the one that most folks rave about but, I think it is because they are much easier to split and eat.

A pair of sheet metal shears with small jaws, works the best on all variety of crab here in Alaska(except the communicable parasitic type of crabs).

Someone probably has already thought of a T-Shirt that says: "I caught crabs in Alaska" or name your spot on the earth where the ocean has edible aquatic spiders.

If not, these might sell well in tourist shops and such.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Here in Alaska, many visitors catch crabs.

I almost took that bait , to VD, at the time I was just too bloody tired ......
id just finished unloading as was heading back out ......
now ive had four hours soild ....
im good to go again ......

Hi Bsto270,

My comment was meant to be a play on the word crabs, as in the tiny communicable grievous parasite versus the much larger and edible oceanic type of "crabs".

But anyway, yes regarding Dungeness crab being a very fine delicacy, it is quite good.
Their shell is thick and they are not huge so, eating them is tedious but, generally worth the effort.

Red king crab here is the one that most folks rave about but, I think it is because they are much easier to split and eat.

A pair of sheet metal shears with small jaws, works the best on all variety of crab here in Alaska(except the communicable parasitic type of crabs).

Someone probably has already thought of a T-Shirt that says: "I caught crabs in Alaska" or name your spot on the earth where the ocean has edible aquatic spiders.

If not, these might sell well in tourist shops and such.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

:E Rofl:i got it MR VD @Velo Dog the moment i set eyes on it!!:A Yeah:@Bsto270 please engage brain :E Big Grin:

as soon as l seen it there I knew you put it there to bait me .....
ha ha ha
a trout to the fly ...........

@bluey a lot easier to get you on bait than a croc!!! :E Big Grin:.....ps just having a fish curry inc those crawly things for breakfast, as only got in at 7.30 this morning....am in the house with PR that my mate is normally in with his wife starting with shit !! :(:whistle::ROFLMAO:

I figured you are in some strife .
but the code you txt in at the moment , is taking some deciefering

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg