Which Buffalo Would You shoot?

Muting the Goat

AH member
Joined
May 26, 2024
Messages
46
Reaction score
166
Media
2
Articles
1
Hunted
Tanzania, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Mexico, England, USA
I took this picture at Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya about 20 years ago. The question is, which one would you shoot? I'm torn, but I think I'd shoot the one on the left. How about you?

Two Buff.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I took this picture at Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya about 20 years ago. The question is, which one would you shoot? I'm torn, but I think I'd shoot the one on the left. How about you?
I think the one on the left for me too. Love that drop
 
As someone who has two cows and wants a bull? Whichever one gives me the best shot first.

I like the one on the right myself, though I realize that's entirely subjective.
 
I took this picture at Lake Nakuru National Park in Kenya about 20 years ago. The question is, which one would you shoot? I'm torn, but I think I'd shoot the one on the left. How about you?
@Muting the Goat: either Buffalo would be fine for me - I’d shoot whichever one presented the easiest shot…. For me, there would be no reason to over analyze “which one” - both are fine Buffalo, better then any I’ve ever seen, neither are World Records… Make a good shot - be proud, take photos and be Extremely HAPPY !
 
Left is taking one to the center of the chest
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,792
Members
169,173
Latest member
MonicaBeve
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top