What Line Of Work Are You In

Last edited by a moderator:
Agriculture / Farmer - we grow, clean and market Certified cereal seed (mostly Malt Barley and Oats) in North central Saskatchewan, Canada

Very nice! I am guessing you are not far from the Boreal Forest? I am very involved with Ducks Unlimited & have friends with DU Canada. That's the crown jewel for the nesting grounds.

Very nice! I am guessing you are not far from the Boreal Forest? I am very involved with Ducks Unlimited & have friends with DU Canada. That's the crown jewel for the nesting grounds.

That would be us, boreal forest just a long rifle shot north of us -
DUCKS - we hatch 'em and send them on back to you guys - (yah maybe we keep a few for ourselves)

LOL..... Y'all get them before we do!!!! They are fat & gullible. By the time they get to Texas they are skinny & smart! :)

Have a DU Canada friend, up in Yorkton.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll list the ones that really matter. I served in the US Army as a Combat Engineer and served in the Desert Adventure Part I. I've been in Law Enforcement since 1992, but in paid positions since 1995. I've been a Patrol Officer, Patrol Supervisor, Deputy Coroner and Rangemaster. I worked in Corrections for 19 months before getting my current position as a Deputy Court Marshal. Most. Boring. Cop. Job. Ever. However, it's Monday-Friday, Dayshift with weekends and holidays off. As the other cops on here can attest, we spend years on graveyard and work every holiday, particularly in the early years of one's career. I can't complain. It provides me income and the time to hunt.

That's probably pretty close to the truth ... LOL

I want to get up there in the Fall & bust some birds, again in the Spring for Black Bear.

Product Development Manager in the Hunting and Fishing industry and moonlight with an optics company. Got lucky and turned a passion into my career. Nothing better than making the products and being able to write off the "field testing" ;)
1) What companies?
2) Are you hiring?
:LOL:

What part of the province are you going to be in / or looking at?

For birds.... probably we Western half.... bears more Eastern half. Just going off of what I've been told. Nothing in granite. Just talk & tire kicking.

For birds.... probably we Western half.... bears more Eastern half. Just going off of what I've been told. Nothing in granite. Just talk & tire kicking.

Shoot me a PM before you come up - never know - you might end up in my backyard - maybe we can hook up, always interesting meeting AH members

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg