What Line Of Work Are You In

Manufacturing engineer.
I work for a Pump company that makes a wide range of pumps. We do anything from small HVAC pumps to giant flood control pumps.

If you need some water pumped i can definatly put you in contact with the right sales person. Lord knows we could use the buisness.

I work in a wastewater treatment plant for a small city here in Wisconsin....I do billing, lab work, and maintenance for the whole sewer system....from the house or business and all the way to the river. I have been doing this line of work for going on 16 years.

I'm an electrical engineer. I work for a medical company that among several things manufacturers implantable medical devices including pacemakers and implantable cardio-defibrillators (ICD's). I develop test programs that test integrated circuits (a.k.a. computer chips) that are used in our end products.

soon to be retired.

Next week we will sell our house in Auburn, Washington and move to Albuquerque, New Mexico...and after my 2011 vacation I will be retired.

More time to hunt, fish, shoot prairie dogs and trap shoot...

I am a Distribuitor for trailer parts in Mexico currently representing 3 brands exclusively in Mexico, mostly axles, suspensions, landing gear and rims, if you are interested in having your product distribuited in Mexico I can certainly assist, Also starting outfitting business for Mexican Wild species, If you fell like hunting south of the border please call I can make you a great deal, specially in this hard times,,,, thanks to All.

Also starting outfitting business for Mexican Wild species, If you fell like hunting south of the border please call I can make you a great deal, specially in this hard times,,,, thanks to All.

Some might big Coues deer down there for sure.

Author of a dozen books for or about notable international big game hunters since my retirement in 1999. Before that, I directed the production of SCI's magazines, newspapers and record books.

Bill Quimby

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShanonBurc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.