What is your wallpaper?

More like bald eagle, tho I admit my experience is limited-
image.jpg
 
1686873027967.png
 
Here's a couple that I've used from my first safari
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0389.jpg
 
Was that Pterodactyl taken in the late 1800s in Tanganyika?
I think it was Isiolo, on the way to Juba. I used it in a class I teach, explaining what CITES permits are and why we need them. If these guys had CITES, we could still be hunting those, right?
 
He still looks a bit young, no dewlap, no Roman nose, horns above the boss.
I'm sure bigger buffalo experts can correct me, but he still looks soft around the edges of his bosses. Definitely looks too young
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,241
Messages
1,569,374
Members
168,664
Latest member
11Pitch21QB
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top