What do you all think this bear?

Dating myself here…. But perhaps…

“Mamma Cass”…

:D
I find it peculiar that she reproduced with all of her bandmates LOL

For those in the habit of naming game that is captured on trail cams.. I think that guy is now officially "Fat Bastard"..

Holy hell that is one round bear!

:)
Himmm well we couldn’t name her “Bud lite” (What to soon:LOL:)
Definitely looks more like a “FatCoke” kind of girl!
Maybe in the name department “Gurtbucket”(y)

All I see is a nice rug, then Y'all start talking about eating it again.
I've asked about this but still never looked at them as an eating species.
Congratulations on taking down this Fatty Pumba.

My guess would be that she's pregnant and will be giving birth this upcoming January. This would account for round belly and the binge eating/weight gain that so often accompanies it.

425 lbs currently but will slim down to 400 afterwards when she tries to get her figure back.

Skull might score decent, but not huge, and based on the skull I would say a sow as well
When you have a perfect triangle from ear to ear to nose, that is a big skull, but this one is long in the face

View attachment 557400View attachment 557401
Give your opinion on what you think this bear will score and weigh. I’m typically good at judging a bear on the paw but this dude is not of the typical bear proportions that I normally look at. This bastard goes to Krispy Kreme before he hits the neighborhood garbage cans. I’m hoping to ground check him so we can put an end to the guessing!
Did Whoopi survive for the winter sleep?

Reminds me of “Hank the tank” that was living in Lake Tahoe area and living under a cabin. If a bear can get that big eating your garbage, imagine what that good food is
Doing to our bodies!

FBD.... SPECIAL DELIVERY!
OkY2PPW9_400x400.jpg

All I see is a nice rug, then Y'all start talking about eating it again.
I've asked about this but still never looked at them as an eating species.
Congratulations on taking down this Fatty Pumba.
IMHO black bear is one of the best tasting game meats, provided they live in the bush and don’t have access to any human garbage. Those I wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole.
Bear lard makes some of the best pie dough you will ever eat. The hide also makes good leather for fur mitts and hats not just rugs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shelia90J

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you