What comes before and after a 9.3 x 62?

So I have a 300 h&h easy to add 375!
I have a 9.3x63 so we add the 7 x 57?
Then a 450NE double :Pompus: goes with a what?
Wow I could be broke soon ..... Maybe even single:A Argue:

.404J still on the cards and will need a mate too:A Camping:

:E Hmmm:...a new one please give me info on your 9.3x63........;) :E Big Grin:
It's 1926 Ernst Steigleder from Berlin to Zimbabwe.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So I have a 300 h&h easy to add 375!
I have a 9.3x63 so we add the 7 x 57?
Then a 450NE double :Pompus: goes with a what?

Wow I could be broke soon ..... Maybe even single:A Argue:

.404J still on the cards and will need a mate too:A Camping:

The 450 NE could be paired with the 300 Flanged Magnum ( H&H Super 30) the 303 British or even the 333 Jeffery flanged. All in doubles of course.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

The 450 NE could be paired with the 300 Flanged Magnum ( H&H Super 30) the 303 British or even the 333 Jeffery flanged. All in doubles of course.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

i like the way you think :D Beers: with this one you could also do the .450 NE with the Rigby .350 no2. (y)

I did want to make the 303 in a Lee Speed rather than a double which would make for a delightfull pairing with the 450 NE, or at least that is what I would do as I have a real affinity for the Old Lee Enfield sporting rifle. (I have made a few of them from the Long Tom action and even did one in a fractonally shortened 405 Win so I have that pairing although it is probably a bit light for the real heavy DG\.
I have the correct mag for the 303 now but this is just after I finished them both

Attachments

• 303 and 400_zpssbj4f22p.png
    303 and 400_zpssbj4f22p.png
    781.4 KB · Views: 215
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys ..... You so special :love::love:
I have a .303 from the Boer War, I keep forgetting what model they call it but my son loves to burn rounds out that size 10 magazine. :W Rockets:
This pairing is going easy, will have to start on the next matching set soon.

@spike.t
That is not the original stock, by the time I got it, there was major crack and they had drilled it for a scope.
It had old cape style stock before, I have debated restoring to original but the wear on the barrel and the drilling convinced me to turn it into a working rifle.
We must try catchup some time when you back in Zambia

@spike.t
That is not the original stock, by the time I got it, there was major crack and they had drilled it for a scope.
It had old cape style stock before, I have debated restoring to original but the wear on the barrel and the drilling convinced me to turn it into a working rifle.
We must try catchup some time when you back in Zambia

hi am back sent pm. cheers

Okay here is a question
6.5 x 55 or 7 x 57 ???
Comments most appreciated

Last edited:
Okay here is a question
6.5 x 55 or 7 x 57 ???
Comments most appreciated
I love my Swedes. I'm getting 2775 fps with a 140 Gr. Barnes TSX. That is pushing 7x57 performance. My sons and I are leaving for our 1st PG hunt in less than 90 days. I'm taking a 35 Whelen (which is a kissing cousin) to the 9.3 x 62 and a Swedish Mauser. I don't think that I'll be leaving anything on the table as far as my choice of calibers goes.

Before-7 x 57 for bushveldt use or 7 x 64 Brenneke for more open terrain.
After- has to be 404 Jeff or 416 Rigby if you don't like 404 Jeff.

Reactions: AJS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andresonjames29

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.