What about those Bronco's

I don't mind if the Broncos win, I like Peyton.
 
Who the hell are the broncos???
Can you hunt them ?
 
Plus one on liking Peyton!
 
I like any team that beats the Patriots. Looks like our Cardinals might get clobbered by the Panthers.
 
Go Cam Newton!
 
I thought the Cardinals could have won the Super Bowl last year if Carson was healthy, but they are just not the same team this year.
 
I like the Panthers to win SB 50 Ron Rivera played for the Bears and Greg Olsen was traded away by those dummies and winds up on a SB Team
 
Happy for the Broncos, not happy for the Cardinals. A Broncos fan for the next few weeks.
 
Who the hell are the broncos???
Can you hunt them ?

Come round up your own.
Unknown.jpeg
 
Pulling for Peyton and the Broncos...but the Panthers look pretty darn near unbeatable.
 
Broncos are my #2 team so I'm super excited but very nervous. Panthers are tough this year and Cam is playing like a house of fire this year.
 
Panthers should thump the Broncos.
 
The Denver donkeys have one hell of a defense but no offense so it is going to be up to the defense to score at least one touch down and then limit Cam to very little gains when he runs......tough job. The big thing that they have going for them is that a #1 defense has always prevailed in the Super Bowl so we will see.

I don't see the donkeys scoring more than 25 points in the game.
 
You are right Denver's defense has a lot of weapons. I actually have been surprised at how well the Panthers did this year on offense because they don't have too many weapons. It's just that Cam is so athletic.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,121
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top