Westley Richards Gunmaker

I love these gun makers there is so much that has been lost in the way of keeping things authentic however WR seem to be one of those companies leading the field...
 
Nice pics friedric. I wonder whether the workshop is still in Birmingham near the university gates or have they moved somewhere else. I hope Simon is keeping well too. Their basic price for a 12 bore double shotgun in 2005 was £38,000/=, I wonder what their basic price is now. Once again you have witnessed history in the making.
 
My apologies for incorrectly spelling your name Frederik.
 
Fredrik, great pics, and what a cool oppourtunity.
 
Can't afford one, but I can drool!
 
The problem is making choices. If I buy a WR double rifle I won't be able to afford to take it hunting!:(
If I keep going hunting, I can't afford the WR double. Decisions, decisions . . .
 
The problem is making choices. If I buy a WR double rifle I won't be able to afford to take it hunting!:(
If I keep going hunting, I can't afford the WR double. Decisions, decisions . . .

I know the feeling Sarge! I guess I could sell some of my doubles and go again, but I've never been able to sell a double outright and not replace them later, Then it is back where I started!

You and I need to win the lotto for a couple million!

............................................................:dollar:
 
Yeah, why wasn't I born rich or lucky instead of such an intellectual? :rolleyes:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,744
Members
169,612
Latest member
CooperChee
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top