Warthog Pictures

My son with a good one.
E3FC4A8D-F053-49D6-BAA3-6D5A38D2C467.jpeg
 
IMG-20230305-WA0004.jpg
 
That is a great one, congrats !
 
Great pig, and even greater to see a coupla youngsters join the fraternity . . .
Thank you! My daughter took the pig with a .22 rifle and my son was guiding her when he started as an apprentice PH with me!
 
image1_remastered.jpg
 
Mozambique way back in 2014
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,242
Members
169,303
Latest member
ClaribelMa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top