SkullKeeper

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA, Tanzania, Zambia
I am looking for this exact version of side adjuster with the metal ladder lock tab. They are normally found on older military BDU type of pants. I’ve internet searched the best I can and am not able to locate them. Maybe someone has some old BDU’s that they don’t wear anymore and I can buy these side adjusters from you. I need about 5 pairs but I’ll take however many I can get. Thank guys!
0DDADE8A-EFAC-4E59-88C5-7B355AC257F9.jpeg

I buy/wear Korea era wool pants in the field and hone. Best wool pants made. If you don’t care about size, you can get them for $2/pr on eBay and harvest the adjusters. Or buy the cotton webbing and the metal adjusters and make your own.

I bought my kids brand new tan BDUs made in France for what I believe were French military contractors. They were all tan BDUs. They were XXXS and XXS. Brand new, We were buying them for $8 delivered.

I’d suggest trolling eBay for weird size / pattern BDUs so cheap that you get the sliders you need. You’ll probably pay less for the BDU pant than the component.

BTW, the parts are called ladder locks... All over Amazon. Most are plastic. I would go the old BDU route for proper ladder locks and plan on renewing the webbing

One of the first things that I do when I get a pair of pans with them on them is to cut them off. They always seam to be in the way of my belt.

However the last few years instead of tightening up my belt or perhaps using those adjusters I just wear a pair of suspenders. They keep your pants up a lot better than anything else.

I just looked and I have 3 or 4 pairs of pants that still have them on. I'll see if I can get them off and you can have them if you PM me your address.

BTW, the parts are called ladder locks... All over Amazon. Most are plastic. I would go the old BDU route for proper ladder locks and plan on renewing the webbing
Yes sir , I bought some of those amazon ladder locks but they just don’t bite the material like the metal ones

One of the first things that I do when I get a pair of pans with them on them is to cut them off. They always seam to be in the way of my belt.

However the last few years instead of tightening up my belt or perhaps using those adjusters I just wear a pair of suspenders. They keep your pants up a lot better than anything else.

I just looked and I have 3 or 4 pairs of pants that still have them on. I'll see if I can get them off and you can have them if you PM me your address.
Thank you very much ! Sending pm

A gracious thank you to JimP for helping me out with this !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BonnyGibbo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.