WANTED: Looking for Buffalo Management Bow Hunt

zenbear

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 27, 2013
Messages
211
Reaction score
34
Location
Pittsford New York
Deals & offers
5
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
Hi All,
I am looking for a management bow hunt for buffalo. My Schedule is very flexible. I am an outdoor writer and think a buffalo with a bow could be a fun story. Alas I do earn a writers salary so I am trying to find something affordable. I know there are some good cow hunts out there. In talking with my editor , the feeling was that a bull would look "better" in print. So here I am seeing if it is possible.

thanks- Jerry
 
HI Jerry

I have sent you a message.


Regards,
Adriaan
 
Hallo Jerry i did send you email.
Johan
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jerry, why do you not look at our cow special for 2016, you asked a few questions before on this
I was looking at a cow hunt as a way to find an affordable buffalo. I was also planning on using the story for my next book. In discussing the idea with my editor , he felt that a cow hunt would not be viewed by all in the best possible light. A bull would be something . Translation= If you go hunt a cow don't bother to write about it. Writers who don't take hints from editors become unpublished authors. To be fair he usually does endorse most of my ideas.

thanks-Jerry
 
hi jerry sending you a PM
regards
stuart
 
Which publication do you write for Jerry ?
 
Which publication do you write for Jerry ?
I primarily write for my books. Having said that I do sell a bit freelance. Last fall I won the Robert Traver Award for a piece in Fly Rod & Reel. I have a hunting story coming out soon in Covey Rise. I do take occasional assignments from different publications. All the magazine I have been published in have been North American based. I have not submitted anything anywhere else. My books on the other hand get sold globally. The current book is available everywhere, even Japan which is wonderful . Skyhorse has been a wonderful publisher. Please go to my new website www.jerryhamza.com .

thanks-Jerry
 
Just fyi. There is a nice story in the book simply titled Africa that really portrays Motsomi Safaris in a very good light. I know several people from this sight have purchased the book and I am hoping one of them post a review.

-Jerry
 
Dear Jerry.

Please send me an e-mail with some more information and I will get back in touch with you with some ideas that may suite your needs. We can certainly help you in this instance. It will all depend on your personal requirements, but I am more than happy to give you more information about what we can offer.

Thanks Jerry and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

All the best and kindest regards
Werner Starbuck
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,795
Members
169,414
Latest member
AileenA946
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top