Deals & offers
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Touched by the hand of God
Hunted
USA, RSA , Canada
Hi All,
I am looking for a management bow hunt for buffalo. My Schedule is very flexible. I am an outdoor writer and think a buffalo with a bow could be a fun story. Alas I do earn a writers salary so I am trying to find something affordable. I know there are some good cow hunts out there. In talking with my editor , the feeling was that a bull would look "better" in print. So here I am seeing if it is possible.

thanks- Jerry

HI Jerry

I have sent you a message.

Regards,
Adriaan

Hallo Jerry i did send you email.
Johan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jerry, why do you not look at our cow special for 2016, you asked a few questions before on this
I was looking at a cow hunt as a way to find an affordable buffalo. I was also planning on using the story for my next book. In discussing the idea with my editor , he felt that a cow hunt would not be viewed by all in the best possible light. A bull would be something . Translation= If you go hunt a cow don't bother to write about it. Writers who don't take hints from editors become unpublished authors. To be fair he usually does endorse most of my ideas.

thanks-Jerry

hi jerry sending you a PM
regards
stuart

Which publication do you write for Jerry ?

Which publication do you write for Jerry ?
I primarily write for my books. Having said that I do sell a bit freelance. Last fall I won the Robert Traver Award for a piece in Fly Rod & Reel. I have a hunting story coming out soon in Covey Rise. I do take occasional assignments from different publications. All the magazine I have been published in have been North American based. I have not submitted anything anywhere else. My books on the other hand get sold globally. The current book is available everywhere, even Japan which is wonderful . Skyhorse has been a wonderful publisher. Please go to my new website www.jerryhamza.com .

thanks-Jerry

Just fyi. There is a nice story in the book simply titled Africa that really portrays Motsomi Safaris in a very good light. I know several people from this sight have purchased the book and I am hoping one of them post a review.

-Jerry

Dear Jerry.

Please send me an e-mail with some more information and I will get back in touch with you with some ideas that may suite your needs. We can certainly help you in this instance. It will all depend on your personal requirements, but I am more than happy to give you more information about what we can offer.

Thanks Jerry and I look forward to hearing from you very soon.

All the best and kindest regards
Werner Starbuck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg