WANTED: Looking For A South Africa Hunt 2018

You can't go wrong with Limcroma Safaris! Did my 1st South Africa plains game hunt with them in August and I was very pleased with every aspect of their operation.

Good day.

We have some of the very best and biggest hunting areas in the safest part of South Africa. Our Lodges are all 4 star. All our Professional Hunters are very experienced. We have been in this industry for more than 30 years and we have worked very hard to build up a flawless reputation over these years! We are able to assist clients from A-Z, organizing their dream African Safari.

Please send all your requirements and we will quote you on your requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely recommend KMG Safaris, I hunted with them last month. Outstanding in every aspect. Feel free to PM me. Good luck and enjoy. You only get one first safari.

Welcome aboard. I'll bet you are thinking it would never be this easy to find an African hunt to your liking. Stick to those outfitters that are AH sponsors. They are "vetted" on an almost daily basis. Your best bet is to determine which "package" appeals to you the most and then allow for an extra animal or two. Don't get hung up on the high fence thing. The majority of concessions are 10,000 acres (15 &1/2 sq. miles) and the outfitters have access to numerous concessions. The guy I used had access to a quarter million acres. The fences are not needed to keep the animals in but rather to keep poachers out.

Welcome aboard. I'll bet you are thinking it would never be this easy to find an African hunt to your liking. Stick to those outfitters that are AH sponsors. They are "vetted" on an almost daily basis. Your best bet is to determine which "package" appeals to you the most and then allow for an extra animal or two. Don't get hung up on the high fence thing. The majority of concessions are 10,000 acres (15 &1/2 sq. miles) and the outfitters have access to numerous concessions. The guy I used had access to a quarter million acres. The fences are not needed to keep the animals in but rather to keep poachers out.
Excellent advice.

Welcome Sir

We have a excellent opportunities in the Eastern Cape offering you free range hunting at its best.
Please contact us at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com for more information.

Thank you.
Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded Hunter

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.