WANTED: Looking For A South Africa Hunt 2018

You can't go wrong with Limcroma Safaris! Did my 1st South Africa plains game hunt with them in August and I was very pleased with every aspect of their operation.

Good day.

We have some of the very best and biggest hunting areas in the safest part of South Africa. Our Lodges are all 4 star. All our Professional Hunters are very experienced. We have been in this industry for more than 30 years and we have worked very hard to build up a flawless reputation over these years! We are able to assist clients from A-Z, organizing their dream African Safari.

Please send all your requirements and we will quote you on your requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely recommend KMG Safaris, I hunted with them last month. Outstanding in every aspect. Feel free to PM me. Good luck and enjoy. You only get one first safari.

Welcome aboard. I'll bet you are thinking it would never be this easy to find an African hunt to your liking. Stick to those outfitters that are AH sponsors. They are "vetted" on an almost daily basis. Your best bet is to determine which "package" appeals to you the most and then allow for an extra animal or two. Don't get hung up on the high fence thing. The majority of concessions are 10,000 acres (15 &1/2 sq. miles) and the outfitters have access to numerous concessions. The guy I used had access to a quarter million acres. The fences are not needed to keep the animals in but rather to keep poachers out.

Welcome aboard. I'll bet you are thinking it would never be this easy to find an African hunt to your liking. Stick to those outfitters that are AH sponsors. They are "vetted" on an almost daily basis. Your best bet is to determine which "package" appeals to you the most and then allow for an extra animal or two. Don't get hung up on the high fence thing. The majority of concessions are 10,000 acres (15 &1/2 sq. miles) and the outfitters have access to numerous concessions. The guy I used had access to a quarter million acres. The fences are not needed to keep the animals in but rather to keep poachers out.
Excellent advice.

Welcome Sir

We have a excellent opportunities in the Eastern Cape offering you free range hunting at its best.
Please contact us at magdel@gametrackersafrica.com for more information.

Thank you.
Regards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!