Jon G

AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Norway
Hi.

I have been to Namibia twice on PG and the bug is in my blood. This time I might be in for something bigger like a lioness. . If there are any outfitters out there with a lioness hunt still open in March 2017 or April 2017 which they want to sell, I am interested.
I want this to be a bit of challenge and experience so I am mostly interested in outfitters with a large terrain. I am also in ok shape so a lot of walking and stalking and possible hilly terrains is also of interest.
A nice impala and 1-2 days of wingshooting would also be nice (doves, guinea fowl, frankolines). Please PM if you have a good offer. Thank you.

Norway (still open for importing lion trophies).

Best regards,

Jon

Hi.

I have been to Namibia twice on PG and the bug is in my blood. This time I might be in for something bigger like a lioness. . If there are any outfitters out there with a lioness hunt still open in March 2017 or April 2017 which they want to sell, I am interested.
I want this to be a bit of challenge and experience so I am mostly interested in outfitters with a large terrain. I am also in ok shape so a lot of walking and stalking and possible hilly terrains is also of interest.
A nice impala and 1-2 days of wingshooting would also be nice (doves, guinea fowl, frankolines). Please PM if you have a good offer. Thank you.

Norway (still open for importing lion trophies).

Best regards,

Jon

Jon,

@AAA Africa Serapa Safaris offer lioness hunts on approximately 46,000 acres. A lioness hunt will run considerably less than a lion but still offers the same experience. And in fact the lioness you chase may be even more cranky than a lion depending on the cat's disposition.

And of course there is plenty of impala, doves and guinea fowl. I'm not sure of Francolin, but will let Jacques Spamer who runs Serapa comment on that.

Hello Jon

I have send you an PM.

Regards
Tarek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross