Wanted Labradar

Spoke with folks at Labradar 2 weeks ago. New batches are suppose to hit Midway and Scheels in the next few weeks. Some changes to design, no Bluetooth and will be SD card for data transfer only. Price suppose to drop to 539.99 due to electronics changes.
I just found them at midway and they are called the lite model and are $599. Is the app and Bluetooth worth anything? I think it would be nice, but are there other things to consider before I purchase?

I just found them at midway and they are called the lite model and are $599. Is the app and Bluetooth worth anything? I think it would be nice, but are there other things to consider before I purchase?
Not really, the App and BT are nifty if you really want to airdrop to an iPad or iPhone but not necessary. I just take the raw data out to excel anyway and then put it in the RCBS app for all my load data and ballistics.

If you can wait it out or have alternatives, then by all means. I know Midway, Scheels and others didn’t get very many units and inventory will not last long…

I only use mine with the app, and Bluetoothed to my Android phone. I'm sure I could learn how to do things manually through the built-in menus, but initial attemps were pretty confusing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!