Wanted Labradar

Spoke with folks at Labradar 2 weeks ago. New batches are suppose to hit Midway and Scheels in the next few weeks. Some changes to design, no Bluetooth and will be SD card for data transfer only. Price suppose to drop to 539.99 due to electronics changes.
I just found them at midway and they are called the lite model and are $599. Is the app and Bluetooth worth anything? I think it would be nice, but are there other things to consider before I purchase?
 
I just found them at midway and they are called the lite model and are $599. Is the app and Bluetooth worth anything? I think it would be nice, but are there other things to consider before I purchase?
Not really, the App and BT are nifty if you really want to airdrop to an iPad or iPhone but not necessary. I just take the raw data out to excel anyway and then put it in the RCBS app for all my load data and ballistics.
 
I just found them at midway and they are called the lite model and are $599. Is the app and Bluetooth worth anything? I think it would be nice, but are there other things to consider before I purchase?
If you can wait it out or have alternatives, then by all means. I know Midway, Scheels and others didn’t get very many units and inventory will not last long…
 
I just found them at midway and they are called the lite model and are $599. Is the app and Bluetooth worth anything? I think it would be nice, but are there other things to consider before I purchase?
I only use mine with the app, and Bluetoothed to my Android phone. I'm sure I could learn how to do things manually through the built-in menus, but initial attemps were pretty confusing.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,274
Messages
1,571,269
Members
169,321
Latest member
eisenpeak
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top