WANTED: ISO Buffalo & Plains Game Hunt August 22

Jamie D Van Roekel

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
I have a friend that wanted to go to SA this year. I told him I had to much on my plate and was a bit short on cash and we left it at that. This morning he calls and tells me to check flights for him, he and his wife may go without us. I chatted with the wife and we decided it wouldn’t be fair to make them go alone. :) so if I can find the right deal we will also go.

What I am looking for is a good buff hunt for my friend (not to hard he is I believe 78) but he is in good shape so not to easy either.

One or two cow buffs or culls for my wife and I

Some plains culls for all three of us, and something that you have to offer that is a real trophy. That sounds funny to word that way but we have shot most of the plains game but it is always fun to search for a trophy or two to take home.

We are thinking 10 days of hunting two phs. My wife and I hunt as a team. And 1 observer.

I’m sure I will get a bunch of responses but thought that at this late date many will be booked but if not may be good deal out there.

Wouldn’t mind a couple others in camp but we are not drinkers and enjoy a good hunt.

Jamie
I think I may just have the deal for you. North Limpopo combination Mpumalanga.
Please may I ask you to send me a PM or email. info@spearsafaris.com
Cheers
Ernest

@Jamie D Van Roekel

I can offer you the type of hunt you're after.
I've send you a PM

Sincerely
Dieter

I have a friend that wanted to go to SA this year. I told him I had to much on my plate and was a bit short on cash and we left it at that. This morning he calls and tells me to check flights for him, he and his wife may go without us. I chatted with the wife and we decided it wouldn’t be fair to make them go alone. :) so if I can find the right deal we will also go.

What I am looking for is a good buff hunt for my friend (not to hard he is I believe 78) but he is in good shape so not to easy either.

One or two cow buffs or culls for my wife and I

Some plains culls for all three of us, and something that you have to offer that is a real trophy. That sounds funny to word that way but we have shot most of the plains game but it is always fun to search for a trophy or two to take home.

We are thinking 10 days of hunting two phs. My wife and I hunt as a team. And 1 observer.

I’m sure I will get a bunch of responses but thought that at this late date many will be booked but if not may be good deal out there.

Wouldn’t mind a couple others in camp but we are not drinkers and enjoy a good hunt.

@Bos en Dal SAFARIS has some cows available.. and the rest would be easy enough to cover for you..

Happy to answer any questions you might have... or refer you to Gerrit @Bos en Dal SAFARIS to speak directly with him..

(FWIW I'll be in champ in a few weeks.. and will be involved in a cow buff hunt...)

Good day Jamie, please feel free to contact us re our Griqua Safari Area, ideal for family and friend safaris on a conservation area exceeding 32000 acres with more than 22 game species including more than 300 free roaming buffalo. The facilities and accommodation are luxurious and provides for a comfortable stay and experience for your safari. Further, there are large number of trophy game to select from. For more info, please send me an email.

Well there you go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg