Wanted 9.3 Prvi 285 Bullets

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Hello,

Hunting partner is out of PPU 9.3 bullets for his Sauer. He'd like them for upcoming hunts. He rolls his own, so just looking for component bullets. They're out of stock everywhere, so if anyone has any they won't be using for a while and is willing to part, it would be appreciated!

Cheers,
Brent

I have a box (50rds) of 270gr Speer Semi-Spitzer I could spare. PM me an address and I'll get them on their way to you or your friend.

Have your friend check Brownells. I just looked and they have several brands/weights in stock.

I think I can spare a 100 or so ppu 285s. Grafs price plus uspostal flat rate. Over the BBQ right now, but will check for sure later today.

I think I can spare a 100 or so ppu 285s. Grafs price plus uspostal flat rate. Over the BBQ right now, but will check for sure later today.
I have 3 bags of 50 each available. My delivered cost last year was $.6444 ea or $32.22 per bag. So that plus $14 for flat rate shipping.

Dang...I wanted the 232 Vulcan but bought your last box of 232 Oryx.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BillK

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.