View out the window- Post your pics

C&H Sugar is still “C&H Sugar”. But no longer relies on Hawaiian Sugar…
 
Caught a couple keepers.

IMG_2491.jpeg
 
More of a look towards the back window, pictures about 3 weeks apart.
Tried to plant enough corn this year so the raccoons and fox squirrels don’t get it all before deer season.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3547.jpeg
    IMG_3547.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 70
  • IMG_3515.jpeg
    IMG_3515.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_3583.jpeg
    IMG_3583.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 66
Down toward the south end of Anchorage Alaska, 5:30 PM on Monday the 20th of April, 2026.

Where’s all this “global warming” thing that the sugar eaters used to preach and screech about ?

I say hurray for global warming.
Bring it on, it’s late April and still flippin’ cold up here.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2521.png
    IMG_2521.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 99
Small herd of pronghorns just north of the shop late this afternoon. Even after an initial spook, by just staying behind some cover and moving a little, they couldn't help themselves and walked in to about 40-50 yards to see what me and the dogs were. After about 7 or 8 minutes, most went back to grazing, but there's always one or two that keep looking...

1776737578637.jpeg
 
Yesterday, antelope. This morning, deer. This 2 1/2 year old has a good start on this year's growth. Hopefully he's the son of the big guy that I've been chasing for the last 5 years. He is about 10' from the dog run and only 40' from me. I'm standing still, but with a couple labs laying or sitting, and at least 1 walking around right next to me, they get fairly bold around dogs that don't bark (much) or chase them....

1776821343468.jpeg

1776821395100.jpeg
 
On my way to long range shooting school in Oregon. Just passed Mount Shasta. Turned off on 97 now in a little town of weed. I’ve taken this route several times over the years and it’s always beautiful this time of year.

IMG_2937.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top