Verdict: Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty on All Charges

I bet they tear the town apart again regardless of the verdict. I'm glad he was found not guilty but I bet every moron involved is trying to sue him now. Its a shame what this country has turned into.

Kids got balls. I applaud him for that. I hope he lives where he can conceal carry. Since he eliminated a couple of warts off the ass of society, there may be people that may try to gun for him.

Watch your 6, kid.

Black Friday is going to come early in Wisconsin. Hope the state and locals are setup to handle with swift action whats projected to happen locally.

I back Rittenhouse 100%. I have stood in the face of terrorism on foreign soil and I will certainly do it here, and let's not be mistaken, that's exactly what those "protestors" aim was. To incite terror, to cause people to not exercise thier rights for fear of consequences. That is a terrorist by definition. I wish only the best for Mr. Rittenhouse and I applaud what he did. There should be more Americans standing up and defending thier property. We don't need the government to defend our property, WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT! Draw a line in the sand and show them that this nonsense will not be tolerated and will be met with force.

Obvouisly violent protests are not acceptable. On the other hand, vigilantism at the hands of a white nationalist is not acceptable either. As the president said today, we have to abide by the jury's decision. However, I believe this verdict will have consequences in the future.

Obvouisly violent protests are not acceptable. On the other hand, vigilantism at the hands of a white nationalist is not acceptable either. As the president said today, we have to abide by the jury's decision. However, I believe this verdict will have consequences in the future.
Really? White nationalism and Vigilantism is showing up to protect your community from people looting and burning and then shooting a guy who is trying to beat you to death with a skateboard or take your rifle away from you. What a sad world we live in where people feel it is thier duty to allow people to loot and burn because they got thier feelings hurt.
As for what started the riots to begin with, generally if you do what the cops say they don't shoot you. Play stupid games and win stupid prizes though.
There was no one shot during either of those instances that didn't deserve to be shot and at the end of the day society lost nothing with the results of those shootings, quite likely its far better off.

The consequences of the verdict will be that hopefully some people will start to get the picture that people have the right, the ability, and the duty to defend themselves and thier property in this country and such foolishness as these riots will not be tolerated by law abiding citizens.

Shooting 3 White guys makes him a White Supremacist. Curious.
Was it smart to drive 17miles from home with his rifle to defend a neighboring town? Arguably not, but doing so wasn’t a criminal act. He defended himself and broke no laws. The jury trial system still works. If social media, the mainstream media an the Hollywood elite couldn’t sway 12 jurors…even with the not so subtle threats made against the jurors…..this was clearly a case that should not have been prosecuted in the first place.

I look at it this way, why put yourself into a situation that 99% of the time is going to go bad. If he would of showed up without the rifle to do what he said that he was going to do all would of been quite well, but with that rifle slung over his shoulder just bad things can and did happen.

I quite often ask people who are taking or going to take a course for a permit to carry a concealed weapon if they are willing to go to the full extent and kill someone and then deal with the consequences of the fact of what they did when they pulled the trigger. There are quite a few of them that say that they would just shoot the person in the leg or the arm, you know the John Wayne type. I just tell them that if you pull the trigger you better be ready to shoot to kill and then deal with the consequences later.

Rittenhouse showed that he failed to stand his ground when all this started, he backed away and tried to get clear, I doubt that any of this first problem would of happened if he wouldn't of had the rifle slung over his shoulder. If you are going to run down the street trying to get away from the confrontation that has occurred why are you packing a rifle over your shoulder?

But I also said that a lot of the blame should go to the Governor of the state of Wisconsin in not dealing with what was going on, but what else do you expect from someone with a D after his name?

But in the end if you go into a fight with a firearm you better be ready to use it and stand your ground while you are using it.
He did the right thing in backing away and trying to avoid confrontation. Even armed, he was badly outnumbered. When it became obvious that that scumbag was intent on killing him and was gaining ground on him, Kyle did the only thing he could to save his own life: he fought back with what he had. If he hadn't been armed, he could very well have been mobbed and beaten to death. When those cowards saw that rifle and shots were fired they backed down. I hope he goes after all the press, politicians and lawyers who spewed all those lies about him. Thankfully, the judge saw through that and ruled correctly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KentonCann

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.