Vegemite

Dr Ray

AH legend
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
4,298
Reaction score
6,533
Location
Cairns, Australia
Media
53
Articles
5
Hunting reports
Australia/NZ
7
Member of
Sporting Shooters Association of Australia + CRM Gunsports (Cairns)
Photo of the spread
IMG_2663.JPG
 
Jeffrey it’s great to joke and look forward to meeting you one (I’ll be bringing a jar of Vegemite for you).[emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]
 
When I was in high school we wondered what the hell these guys were talking about and this vegemite sandwich.

 
I would prefer XXXX or Powers.
 
Not yuk if used as I suggested [emoji4]
 
  • Like
Reactions: ack
I am still trying to develop an understanding of its unique flavour profile :sick::D
 
I tricked my young nephew in Europe into thinking it’s chocolate spread like Nutella. You should have seen his face!
 
That is gold, would of been a laugh to see the expression change from expected pleasure to what the bloody he## is that
I tricked my young nephew in Europe into thinking it’s chocolate spread like Nutella. You should have seen his face!
 
When I was in high school we wondered what the hell these guys were talking about and this vegemite sandwich.

I was thinking of the same song, and what the heck is a Vegemite sandwich?[emoji3]
 
I tried it and then spent the next two hours trying to find a dingo so I could lick its arse to get the taste out of my mouth! Some truly foul stuff! They make supplemental vitamins to get vitamin B!!! Thank god for XXXX to wash it down though!
 
I tried it and then spent the next two hours trying to find a dingo so I could lick its arse to get the taste out of my mouth! Some truly foul stuff! They make supplemental vitamins to get vitamin B!!! Thank god for XXXX to wash it down though!

:E Rofl:(y)
 
I tried it and then spent the next two hours trying to find a dingo so I could lick its arse to get the taste out of my mouth! Some truly foul stuff! They make supplemental vitamins to get vitamin B!!! Thank god for XXXX to wash it down though!
Make a helluva youtube video[emoji23]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,569,499
Members
168,724
Latest member
mennoteso1982
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top