Untamed Leopard 2.0 Available Now!

UNTAMED KNIVES

Sponsor
Since 2026
AH enthusiast
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
269
Reaction score
1,353
Location
Harare, Zimbabwe
Website
www.untamedknifecompany.com
Media
25
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Botswana
Good day All,

Leo2 drops today.jpg


If your interested in picking one up, then head over the website. CLICK HERE

WhatsApp Image 2026-03-26 at 08.23.32 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2026-03-26 at 08.23.32 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2026-03-26 at 08.23.32 (4).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2026-03-26 at 08.23.32 (5).jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,361
Members
169,534
Latest member
JoniWills
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top