Ultimate Stopper

:laughing:

Nice try Spike !

Your right, ofcourse, I don't NEED the V.C,
but then what did NEED ever have to do with it ???

Been told it's only a matter of a few days away !!,


happy days !!

ah well never mind :laughing::draught: can you pick it up when it arrives, or do you have to wait for licensing etc over there?
 
ah well never mind :laughing::draught: can you pick it up when it arrives, or do you have to wait for licensing etc over there?

Permit to aquire came in the mail yesterday, four days after the application was sent.

Waiting patiently for the phone to ring :whistling: .
 
funny you mention that paul
my wife just sent one away last tuesday and she said it came in the mail today
of course hers isnt for a little gun like yours
it seems awful quick turn around for the victorian police ,as its only the second firearm she has in her name
 
Bluey, Vic firearms is running as good as it ever has.

The are generally quick and on the ball.

My last three Permits to Aquire have all been returned inside one week.

The full 28 days cooling off period being for first time purchasers only.
 
Permit to aquire came in the mail yesterday, four days after the application was sent.

Waiting patiently for the phone to ring :whistling: .

hope the dealer is even quicker to phone you than the police were to process your permit. takes a bit longer here, but you can apply for more than one if you know what type and cal you might want in the future, then its on the license as allowed to be purchased with no time limit. you going to be at sci ?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,808
Members
169,417
Latest member
SommerDoug
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top