Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Good Morning All.

We would like to do a day fee special to all AH members for 2018.

7 Day (5 hunting days and 2 travelling days ) at $145 per day.

Incl. All accommodation and meals , drinks and beverages.Laundry service , Ph service , skinners
and hunting vehicle.Transport to and from Johannesburg int Airport.

Excl.All animals hunted , taxidermy and shipping cost , gratuity and expenses incurred before and after safari.

More days can be added at the same price.Observers welcome

Area - Waterberg , Limpopo
Outfitter - Tsala Safaris
PH - Rouan Nel

Animals from our pricelist.

IMG_5002.JPG
IMG_5258.JPG
IMG_5650.JPG
IMG_5410.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
How Many acres? Do you take Bowhunters? Nice waterbuck

Hi Hunter101

My own property is just over 3500 acres but hunt on over 20 000 acres of concessions in our area.We are set up for bowhunters and they have taken some good quality animals.I do some references from bowhunters that you are welcome to contact.

Regards

Rouan

How Many acres? Do you take Bowhunters? Nice waterbuck
My wife and I have bowhunted with Rouan twice before and are going again this year. We've taken nyala, warthog, waterbuck, bushbuck, duiker and sable while bowhunting with Tsala and have passed on opportunities at impala, wildebeest, gemsbok and kudu.

How many hunters do you hunt on your main property per year and how often do you stock with game?

How many hunters do you hunt on your main property per year and how often do you stock with game?
I asked Rouan the same questions when I booked my first hunt with them and he said they only want to take 6-8 hunts per year for their plains game on the lodge property, that way their herds are self sustaining and only have to add new genetics from time to time to keep their herds healthy.

Hi Hunter

Yes Jeff summed it up very well.We do try and limit the amount of hunts on each of our properties as to continue giving our clients good trophy animals.On my own property we do stock with better genes and diverse genes from time to time.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hattie05G

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.