Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Wildlife ranching SA.Phasa
Good Morning All.

We would like to do a day fee special to all AH members for 2018.

7 Day (5 hunting days and 2 travelling days ) at $145 per day.

Incl. All accommodation and meals , drinks and beverages.Laundry service , Ph service , skinners
and hunting vehicle.Transport to and from Johannesburg int Airport.

Excl.All animals hunted , taxidermy and shipping cost , gratuity and expenses incurred before and after safari.

More days can be added at the same price.Observers welcome

Area - Waterberg , Limpopo
Outfitter - Tsala Safaris
PH - Rouan Nel

Animals from our pricelist.

IMG_5002.JPG
IMG_5258.JPG
IMG_5650.JPG
IMG_5410.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
How Many acres? Do you take Bowhunters? Nice waterbuck

Hi Hunter101

My own property is just over 3500 acres but hunt on over 20 000 acres of concessions in our area.We are set up for bowhunters and they have taken some good quality animals.I do some references from bowhunters that you are welcome to contact.

Regards

Rouan

How Many acres? Do you take Bowhunters? Nice waterbuck
My wife and I have bowhunted with Rouan twice before and are going again this year. We've taken nyala, warthog, waterbuck, bushbuck, duiker and sable while bowhunting with Tsala and have passed on opportunities at impala, wildebeest, gemsbok and kudu.

How many hunters do you hunt on your main property per year and how often do you stock with game?

How many hunters do you hunt on your main property per year and how often do you stock with game?
I asked Rouan the same questions when I booked my first hunt with them and he said they only want to take 6-8 hunts per year for their plains game on the lodge property, that way their herds are self sustaining and only have to add new genetics from time to time to keep their herds healthy.

Hi Hunter

Yes Jeff summed it up very well.We do try and limit the amount of hunts on each of our properties as to continue giving our clients good trophy animals.On my own property we do stock with better genes and diverse genes from time to time.

Regards

Rouan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross