Trophy Room Pictures

Great pics everyone.
Johnnyblues - you have some great trophies. That Chamois is a cracker. Is he from NZ? Also love that white tail pedestal mount with the snow on it.
Cheers
JWB300
 
Great pics everyone.
Johnnyblues - you have some great trophies. That Chamois is a cracker. Is he from NZ? Also love that white tail pedestal mount with the snow on it.
Cheers
JWB300
Hello JWB300. Yes the chamois is from the South Island along with the tahr. I didn't post all my trophies but thank you for the compliment.
 
There's an open invitation to any AH member in the Houston area to do just that!
Don't say that, I live way to close and I'm prone to bring good scotch! Lol
Phenomenal collection Sir!
Cody
 
Don't say that, I live way to close and I'm prone to bring good scotch! Lol
Phenomenal collection Sir!
Cody
All kidding aside Cody....come on down. Not much of a Scotch drinker myself ( good bourbon... now that's a different story) but I keep some Famous Grouse around for those that are!
 
All kidding aside Cody....come on down. Not much of a Scotch drinker myself ( good bourbon... now that's a different story) but I keep some Famous Grouse around for those that are!
I appreciate the invite and will take you up on it in the near future! Bet Specs has a bottle of bourbon available as I've never turned my nose up to it either.
Cheers,
Cody
 
Computers befuddle me so, I've no idea how to post photos here.
However, my wife put about a dozen or so; "critters on our walls" type photos in my "Photos" section of AH, awhile back.
So, with my apology, part of my "Trophy Room" is shown as "Safari Bar" within my photos posted under my screen name.
Also, my wife is not a hunter but, sweet-talked me into placing a few of my animal heads/horns/antlers, plus a friend's animal heads and/or antlers throughout our house.
She enjoys looking at them, without having to descend into the basement, AKA The Safari Bar, AKA my Man Cave, etc.
I have quite a few more sculls and horns, in a big plywood shipping crate, still out in the garage.
One of these days I will dust them off, assemble them and display them properly.

photo_22b.JPG
photo_13b.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That right there, is the Kudu of my dreams! Beautiful!
 
I like that Bear a lot Johnnyblues. Where did you take him?
 
I like that Bear a lot Johnnyblues. Where did you take him?
Alaska. Near Bethel. Shot him coming at 40 yards guess I got lucky hitting him between the eyes
 
Nice looking room. Congratulations
 
love that full sneak impala ,bloke.
would look great with his mouth open ................
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,627
Members
169,596
Latest member
SeanSwanto
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top