Trophy Room Pictures

DAAAAGGGGOOONE!! When did you start hunting? When you were TWO!! Hahahaha! I'm so green with envy. Because I know, every one of those trophies represents amazing memories. :)
Ha! Thanks Christina. Even though I started early, it wasn't quite that soon! LOL. Thanks for the comment.

Life is all about the memories when it comes right down to it. There has been a lot happen in my life that I sometimes struggle to remember all the details. When it comes to my hunting trips, the memories are there in infinite detail. I guess that's what it's really all about anyway.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Hey buddy, it's a Nile Lechwe

Now that is too cool! Where did you get him?

And that crazy centerpiece canine just makes me think of my mother law for some reason?!

Hey buddy, it's a Nile Lechwe
Nice...I ve always like the lechwe. Red lechwe is high on my plains game list on my next safari. Did you shoot it in Africa or Texas?

Now that is too cool! Where did you get him?

And that crazy centerpiece canine just makes me think of my mother law for some reason?!
Nice...I ve always like the lechwe. Red lechwe is high on my plains game list on my next safari. Did you shoot it in Africa or Texas?
It was taken here in Texas, they are from the Sudan and to my knowledge (could be wrong, happens quite often) you can not hunt there. Nile Lechwe are also pretty rare and a believe they are protected in Africa.

It was taken here in Texas, they are from the Sudan and to my knowledge (could be wrong, happens quite often) you can not hunt there. Nile Lechwe are also pretty rare and a believe they are protected in Africa.
Great looking animal..The lodge is nicely done. We need to get together one day for a whitetail hunt.

Great looking animal..The lodge is nicely done. We need to get together one day for a whitetail hunt.
Absolutely, that would be a blast

Hi Guys, thought I would post this on behalf of a client that did his last hunt with me, suffered a bad stroke not long after and will never hunt again.

Waiting for a shipping container to arrive next month so soon I can post my own trophy room photo's. Been waiting almost 5 years for all my trophies to be completed collected and shipped to Sweden since my move from SA.

IMG_0073.JPG

IMG_0065.JPG
IMG_0071.JPG
IMG_0063.JPG
IMG_0070.JPG

Fabulous.

Very impressive! Bet that elephant was a chore getting up there!

@Buff-Buster you have no idea. That Elephant became a problem animal the moment the ship docked in the harbour. It is the Elephants real hide,not fibreglass. Flew in the Taxidermist to do the final finishing a week before the ship was to arrive,ship delayed by 4 weeks.
Got the container on a truck and on route to the owners property they find out the container truck combination is too high to get under a bridge.No problem rent a mobile crane to take off the container and lift it over the bridge. Get to the trophy room and despite it having double doors the Elephant won't fit. No problem,take the roof off the building and rent a crane again,drop it in from the top.
Think the Elephant worked out 3 times the original safari price:)

OMG....

@Buff-Buster you have no idea. That Elephant became a problem animal the moment the ship docked in the harbour. It is the Elephants real hide,not fibreglass. Flew in the Taxidermist to do the final finishing a week before the ship was to arrive,ship delayed by 4 weeks.
Got the container on a truck and on route to the owners property they find out the container truck combination is too high to get under a bridge.No problem rent a mobile crane to take off the container and lift it over the bridge. Get to the trophy room and despite it having double doors the Elephant won't fit. No problem,take the roof off the building and rent a crane again,drop it in from the top.
Think the Elephant worked out 3 times the original safari price:)

Ouch!

Incredible room , thanks for posting!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pace88win__

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you