trophy collection

csincsak

AH member
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
29
Reaction score
1
Website
csincsakrobert.hu
Media
12
Exceptional trophy collection in Hungary, Keszthely.

5048538.jpg


5048540.jpg


5048542.jpg


5048543.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 5048543.jpg
    5048543.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 212
  • 5048538.jpg
    5048538.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 211
  • 5048542.jpg
    5048542.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 197
  • 5048540.jpg
    5048540.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 211
5048616.jpg


5048617.jpg


5048621.jpg


5048623.jpg


Yet?
 

Attachments

  • 5048623.jpg
    5048623.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 5048616.jpg
    5048616.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 5048621.jpg
    5048621.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 5048617.jpg
    5048617.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 203
Thanks for sharing pictures of this beautiful trophy collection in Hungary with us. You must draw some of your inspiration for your work from such outings.
 
A yes, the inspiration were needed.
This is a perfect hunter expedition. Cheap and safe. All animals which can be found on an area.:laughing:
Thank you for the help!
 
those are some beautiful animals, thanks for the inspiration.
 
these are some nice pictures.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,794
Members
170,390
Latest member
DYOHenriet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top