Trader Keith

I just ordered some stuff this morning and Bill's wife said they are not going out of business. She is unsure where the rumor came from.
 
My CC was just charged for an order I placed with Keith. I am looking forward to receiving my gear.
 
I wasn’t able to get the swivels unfortunately. He explained that there were some issues sourcing them from Germany, but was hopeful that they would be back in stock soon.
I just received my sling and swivels from Keith.
So, obviously his sling swivels are/were in stock a few days ago. I also received an updated 2026 price list. Custom Swivels: $70.00/pr
Trader Rifle Strap: $85.00
 
Speaking of the swivels, installing them was fun.
But i found my bottle of Lexol conditioner and that made it much easier to slide the keeper. And the leather ends just soaked it up.

Does anyone add a drop of oil to the swivel and push botton?
 
I like his products and the fact that he and his wife support SCI. Can someone list his website and contact? I couldn't find it.
 
Just ordered two of the slings. Great service and super quick shipping. Great product.
 
@Philip Glass i have issues getting into his website occasionally. You have to order by fax or phone and most of the time leave a message. His number 800 338 3146 you can try his website www.traderkeith.com
His website is out of date. I’m sure he can email you his current prices. FWIW the Trader Slings are $85 ea. now. He is easy to deal with.
 
Just got off the phone with Mr. Keith. He told me there will be a new website coming because of the problems with the old one. I had e-mailed my order then confirmed and paid by phone. In addition, as some have mentioned, the prices have gone up a bit. I ordered a canvas cartridge slide ($45) and culling belt ($115) for 375 H&H ($40 and $98 on the site) I should be receiving them soon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Great news!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,951
Members
169,470
Latest member
BrennaY190
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top