Top 10 Plains Game Trophies

Tim I would have said your list was right on the money for you but you know you have that dam blesbuck (African goat) 1 through 5 on your list. Then maybe nyala kudu and so on for you.

Ok, fixed it!

BillC Goat
Nyala
Blue Wildebeest
Black Wildebeest
Red Hartebeest
Zebra
Kudu
Eland
Gemsbok
Waterbuck

Now it looks right tim.

I can not wait to see what you get on your trip. I just know your going to have a blast and enjoy ever second that's for sure.
Its not to late to get me a ticket to come with. I am a master SA goat hunter and can make sure you get the big one.LOL

Now it looks right tim.

I can not wait to see what you get on your trip. I just know your going to have a blast and enjoy ever second that's for sure.
Its not to late to get me a ticket to come with. I am a master SA goat hunter and can make sure you get the big one.LOL

I'm working on that ticket now! Stand by! :)

Here is my list as far as the top 10 plains game is concerned:
1. Lechwe
2.Eland
3.Zebra
4.Kudu
5.Oryx
6.Black Wildebeest
7.Blue Wildebeest
8.Impala
9.Springbok
10.Warthog

I shot 3, 5, 7, 10 x2 on my trip to Namibia in 2012, when I return next year I hope to add 2,4,8, and 9 on my next trip. Now as far as other game that I can reasonably attain, and not go broke I would add Cape Buffalo, Crocodile, and Hippo to that list. But this certainly could change as I get older and less wise with my money!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kathi6164

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.