TMS starts 2016 season with a bang

Maybe they got scared away by the splashing?

I do see why @TMS runs a Safari company and not a charter boat service.... :P Boat: :P Fisherman:

Is that Simon in the boat.:D

And here I thought there was something in the good book about Simon walking on water!?!?:rolleyes:

@PHOENIX PHIL , better advise royal to use a all weather synthetic rifle stock.

Phil, at least you called it a boat.

Phil, at least you called it a boat.

Yep. I originally heard it called Simon's dingy.:rolleyes: Boat sounds much better.(y)

Wheels if I called it a macorro, Royal would have to use his smart watch.

Wheels if I called it a macorro, Royal would have to use his smart watch.

It would be interesting to see if you could take Royal for a ride. Same macorro, same location. Make sure you have a videographer.(y)

When Royal said you had a hole in your dingy, I was concerned you had picked up some rare form of flesh eating bacteria. I was about to send you a condolence note. The video clarified things.:D

It would be interesting to see if you could take Royal for a ride. Same macorro, same location. Make sure you have a videographer.(y)

I wouldn't sink it - would be stuck in mud on bank! :cool:

Royal, did your smart watch work that out?

Royal, did your smart watch work that out?

Smart watch amazing! Can even find Leopard. You should get one.

20160128_141306.jpg

I'm SO going to pay for that later.... :A Banana Sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine Wheels. It the live Mamba that concerns me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarinTill6

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.