Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SOUTH AFRICA, BOTSWANA, NAMIBIA, ZIMBABWE, MOZAMBIQUE, ENGLAND, U.S.A
Perfect Roosevelt Sable. Two leopards on the baits.
IMG-20160731-WA0004.jpg

Nice Bull.

Great pics Simon!!!

Love the cats....

Beautiful Sable and some lucky hunters are going to bag some nice toms. Not to mention the wonderful scenery.

All the best for your 2016 season Simon!

R.

Best office in the world. Condition very hard hunting at the moment, grass still green and tall.

Best office in the world. Condition very hard hunting at the moment, grass still green and tall.

When does the grass normally die off and get eaten down Simon?

I was thinking, if those are "pay cheques", I have a stack of pictures I would gladly trade for one of those leopards!!! :Smuggrin: Maybe Mozambique someday, glad the grass feeding everything. Good Luck!

I was thinking, if those are "pay cheques", I have a stack of pictures I would gladly trade for one of those leopards!!! :Smuggrin: Maybe Mozambique someday, glad the grass feeding everything. Good Luck!

You can trade the piccs, just don't try and horn in on my dishwashing/bartending job!!! :D Barman:

I bet the pictures would all need to have Benjamin Franklin on one side. Do you have hunters scheduled for the leopards?

My favorite pic that Simon has sent me of his office. That's what I call good marketing. :)

FB_IMG_1469980147405.jpg

Great sable and beautiful pictures. Hope the season continues well for you and your hunters.

Love the sable, Simon !

Client will be arriving in next hour for first Leopard.

The heartbreaking times, we had to put this young sable bull out of his misery.anti poaching unit picked up his trail.

IMG-20160731-WA0011.jpg

View from dining room

IMG-20160731-WA0013.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross