Time for a bottle and bed

Good luck with the little guy.
Hope he makes it to the free range.

Thanks Brick. He's had a tummy full of colostrum and a dog condo to hang out in. When he gets a little bigger we'll probably put him with some nanny goats until he's big enough to be a real boy.

Cute Little Bugger

@gizmo a softie? How can anybody with five dogs be a softie?:LOL:

Very cute Erik. If Tina ever saw that, she'd be down there the next day!

best of luck to the little guy,i know he will make it and make you proud.

Trying very hard to not make jokes about @gizmo's soft spot for animals in relation to his fondness of goats....

In all seriousness, well done and hopefully that guy will make his way to the open range very soon!

Cute little guy, wish him the best (y)

He ate an oz last night. An oz this morning and two oz's this afternoon. He's doing good.
I did see his great grandpa yesterday evening chasing does. :A Worshipl::E Eek: Is all I can say about him. We've got some good axis but that one is a beast. I tried to get a pic unsuccessfully but soon as I can pic him up on trail cam I'll post it.

Gizmo, when I read the headline, was nervous I was going to see a pic of you climbing into bed with a bottle of Jack!!!

Gizmo, when I read the headline, was nervous I was going to see a pic of you climbing into bed with a bottle of Jack!!!
Simon you should know better than that. I can't stand any of the whiskey, scotch, bourbon stuff. :Wtf:

Captain M!!

Any possibility of reuniting the little fella with momma?

Any possibility of reuniting the little fella with momma?
Negative. I wish. Really have no idea which doe she was. There were several in the trailer together and they all took off soon as the gate opened.

gizmo
...keep us posted how the little one is doing...

IMG_3267.JPG
Little man is doing well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!