Tikka T3 Hunter 6.5x55 With Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x40 Scope

matt85

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
USA, South Africa, and Namibia
this is a near mint condition Tikka T3 hunter in 6.5x55 with a Leupold VX-III 3.5-10x40 mounted using Talley rings. this rifle maybe has 40-60 rounds threw it but otherwise is brand new.

I'm asking $800 for the complete package or $600 for the gun and $200 for the scope.

P1000383.JPG
P1000384.JPG
P1000385.JPG
P1000382.JPG

Any pictures of targets for accuracy?

shot the smallest group of my life with this gun on its first outing... measured 0.3" at 100 yards. ammunition was cheap as I was just doing a bit of break in, probably PPU. I didn't shoot the gun much and ive had it in my safe for a long time so ive got no targets laying around.

Tikka guarantees 1 MOA with there rifles and I can tell you that with the right load it will do much better then that.

-matt

Making room for something else Matt?

Guys this would make a fantastic deer or PG rifle. I already own more 6.5 x 55 (s) than I need, or I would jump on this. Extremely accurate and very mild recoil.

Understood! How long has that shipment taken!?

I paid for the order in 10/16 so we are at around 14 months. I made a unique regulation request which might explain the additional wait time. I wanted the gun regulated for Federal ammunition loaded with Woodleigh Hydro's. this is apparently not widely available in Europe.

-Matt

If I hadn't recently bought my own DR.........damn fine reasonable offer for those who may be looking.

Just to add, I have a T3 that shoots right along side of most all my custom builds. Even with factory ammo, it is under MOA.

What length is the barrel?

22 inches

-matt

Hi Matt the Tikka comes with an adjustable trigger correct?

I thought this little beauty would have sold by now!:love::love::love:

I own 2 but not a 6.5x55 these are great shooters!!!

I own 2 but not a 6.5x55 these are great shooters!!!

You're right, they are great shooting guns. I have one in 7mm Rem Mag and love it. Mine is the synthetic stock and I would love another in a wood stock like this one. Heck of a deal!

price reduction: rifle and scope are now $700.

-matt

Matt,

PM sent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genihi4888

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg