Tiger Fish

Hi Brickburn,

If you are in SA the closest place for good Tiger Fishing is the Zambezi River above Vic Falls.

But I know of some really serious Tiger Fishing in Mozambique if you can spend more time.

Let me know if you need any help.

All best

Tony

once again my curiosity is sparked ,on the nasty looking guys
did you end up locking up with one of these tigers bricko and did mrs bricko get her skull mount? :biggrin2:

Last edited:
once again my curiosity is sparked ,on the nasty looking guys
did you end up locking up with one of these tigers bricko and did mrs bricko get her skull mount? :biggrin2:

Hey bluey,
If you ever get serious about those, I have a buddy that specializes in huge tigerfish in the Selous in Tanzania. They catch some true monsters!

that sounds great buff busta if theres a place id love to visit its Tanzania

wish l was there now cob

see what the results are in janurary ,I rekon we need to make this happen after that .
hopefully l will be retired shortly after that ,
be able to do a few trips

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
majisman

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross