Tiger Fish

Hi Brickburn,

If you are in SA the closest place for good Tiger Fishing is the Zambezi River above Vic Falls.

But I know of some really serious Tiger Fishing in Mozambique if you can spend more time.

Let me know if you need any help.

All best

Tony
 
once again my curiosity is sparked ,on the nasty looking guys
did you end up locking up with one of these tigers bricko and did mrs bricko get her skull mount? :biggrin2:
 
Last edited:
once again my curiosity is sparked ,on the nasty looking guys
did you end up locking up with one of these tigers bricko and did mrs bricko get her skull mount? :biggrin2:

Hey bluey,
If you ever get serious about those, I have a buddy that specializes in huge tigerfish in the Selous in Tanzania. They catch some true monsters!
 
that sounds great buff busta if theres a place id love to visit its Tanzania
 
wish l was there now cob
 
see what the results are in janurary ,I rekon we need to make this happen after that .
hopefully l will be retired shortly after that ,
be able to do a few trips
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,539
Members
169,370
Latest member
RustyBinns
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top